Then you Must download the latest Magisk zip file from the below link. Before doing anything we need to fulfill some requirements to flash custom rom on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 mobile.
Answer – Yes, by using fastboot you can install twrp recovery with PC/Laptop. Please replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension. Now, extract the ADB fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image to the same folder. Answer – Yes, twrp img files are by millions of people without any issue.
There are multiple versions of the Asus flash tool are available which you can download here. Here you will get to know everything about Asus Flash Tool including the guide on how to use Asus Flash Tool. So, if you are new to flashing and updating firmware then this guide is where you can start. But first, you need to download Asus flash tool from the download section and then check out the guide. Also, remember that both Asus Flash Tool and Asus Zenfone Flash Tool work the same, only the difference is that the Zenfone flash tool supports all the Zenfone but no other phones. While the Asus Flash Tool supports only a few zenfone series but all other Asus phones. TWRP recovery is a custom recovery file which must be installed on your devices because you can root them successfully.
- Thank you so much for reading Best List For Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Custom ROM.
- The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 builds up on its predecessor, and goes on to compete against the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- You should check BSG page as newer versions may might be available.
If you can’t find then your final solution is, “Factory reset” or Flashing Stock Firmware. Performing Reset on Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) can erase all of your data. When you see the “No Command” screen you have to do the following. Also, note that you should try different button combinations and find the right combination for your device. If the problem is persistent, it could damage your device system.
- Don’t get lost in the plethora of customization options.
- Also, note that you should try different button combinations and find the right combination for your device.
- Here you will find best way to root using Magisk.
- All the Gapps Applications are the property of Google.
- Answer – Indirectly yes, there is no official way to firmware remove twrp recovery from your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB .
Well, the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool can be used to flash the firmware on the Asus Zenfone devices. Do note that this will only work with the “Zenfone” devices by the Asus. For instance, you can use this tool to flash Firmware on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1/ M2. Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Asus Zenfone series of the device as your primary Android Device. Now, there is no denying the fact that the Asus Zenfone is one of the best Smartphone series especially if you are on a budget.